Trial competition will be run under AMA rules:
Link to AMA Rules
• All riders must hold a current AMA membership. PLEASE CHECK your number.
• All riders must enter online.
• Entries via Trials Australia site trials.com.au
• Entries close 10pm Thursday 21st June. No entries on the day.
• All riders must have correct colour nameplates. THAT means you!
• All riders must have protective riding gear as per AMA rules.
• Bike Types: Trial type motorcycles only. Petrol or Electric.
No motocross, trail or enduro bikes allowed.
• Riders: Each rider must produce the completed self-scrutineering checklist of their bike
before Event Briefing, or have emailed it in beforehand.
• Highest series points (for financial TCC members only) over 7 rounds are eligible for the
• In the event of a Series tie of any placegetter, their highest place at the final round will be
awarded the higher placing. Individual round tie as per Trials Rules.
• No Practice before Riders Briefing.
• First Aiders will be on-site.
• Number of sections and laps will be confirmed at Event Briefing.
• All motorcycles to be fitted with an engine cut-out lanyard which must be attached to the
rider and bike at all times during riding.
• All bikes must have been thoroughly cleaned prior to being brought out to ‘The Angle’.
• Refer to the AMA (Australian Motorcyclist Association) for all legal requirements.
• Entries via this link https://entryplace.com.au/22TCC4
• 9.30am - Present motorcycle and self-scrutineering sheet
• 10.00am - Event Briefing
• 10.15am - Trial competition starts
• 3.00pm – Trial competition finishes.
13th Jul, 2022
Round 4: Sunday 24th July 2022
Event Referee, and Event Organiser, will be advised on...
First select the quantities of each entrant type and then press 'Begin Entry'.
Family rate applies to 2 adults and dependant children living at the same address.